Saturday, September 12, 2009

family togertherness

ok family we really all need to unite our efforts and come together. this is a serious problem in our family and i don't know if we will be able to overcome this trial in our lives. Im sorry that i have to be the one to break the news to everyone, but Dad has been having a serious trial of his faith!!! I might be the only one that noticed, everyone knows that he is a great man and has been Bishop, stake president, Bishop and a CES teacher for years and years. But upon looking deep into his heart last saturday I saw he had no faith "BYU 21 OU 24" yes, i know its hard to believe but he picked the cougars to loose! lets all unite and pray for Dad that he will be able to overcome is faithlessness and that we wont have to say to him ever again, "oh ye of little faith" GO COUGARS!!!

2 comments:

Jana said...

I about died when I saw that predicition too...never thought I'd see the day!!!! Dad will be in our prayers (well at least mine-Tony's probably praying he'll turn to the dark side:))

By the way Brandon...you are a really good blogger...I must say I'm impressed...at first I thought it was Mom. You need to do this more often!!!:)

Melinda said...

What? Where was this prediction? It's pretty funny. Chad wrote them that night and said "the church is still true, BYU just won!"