Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Christmas names!

I guess Melinda is the only one here who reads her e-mails! She is the only one I have heard back from about Christmas names. So I'm just going to put it on the blog so everyone will know what's going on! Brandon, I'm so glad you clarified that you and Staci are not a couple-that would have thrown off everything!:)

Jared & Candy have Chad & Melinda
Chad & Melinda have Tony & Jana
Tony & Jana have Ben & Jamie
Ben & Jamie have Brandon
Brandon has Staci
Staci has Jared & Candy

I think we decided on a limit of $20 this year so that everyone doesn't break the bank!:) Any questions or concerns-just let me know!

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Way to go, Jana. Get in there and take charge and get something done. Looks good, not that I'm involved. It's nice having it out this early so everyone who wants to can exchange gifts during Thanksgiving.