Friday, September 12, 2008

Missing Dad & Mom already!

So, I didn't exactly know where Durban was-just in South Africa, so I thought I'd do some exploring! I've had so much fun looking at pictures of Durban that I thought I'd share some with everyone! Dad and Mom sure have a wonderful experience waiting for them! Wish I could tag along!:)

This is a map that I found that shows the growth of the church in South Africa. The yellow dots are wards and the green are branches! WOW!
I thought this was so cute! Dad and Mom may have to bring a souvenier like this home for me!!:)
Map of South Africa (Durban on the right-right on the Indian Ocean!)
Picture of the coast in Durban
Just a magnificent picture of a house that is located in Durban-I thought it was beautiful!

Also, I stumbled upon another blog that was awesome! The pictures there are amazing! It is http://www.davidmarilynmissionjournal.blogspot.com/.


CONGRATS to Dad and Mom! They are going to make such great missionaries! The people of South Africa are so lucky to have you guys join them for a while! Love you Mom and Dad!


1 comment:

Grandma said...

WOW! You know more about our mission area than we do! Thanks for digging and sharing all that info. You're getting us all excited . . . as if we need it!
Love,
Grandma