Friday, May 22, 2009

Chapter 2 the short chapter

So should we just have Elyse tell her side of the story or do you guys want to keep hearing my side also? she does a lot better job telling it than i do.

Chapter 2 (october temple trip -january17)

I wonder if i will ever see that Elyse girl? i really want to say "Please" just like Rihanna does becuause she thought that was way funny and it made her laugh so hard. I bet she is dating somebody right now and she is like the best looking girl in the ward so even if she isn't she probably has dates every night anyway oh well i guess i'll stick to racketball and refing basketball for the rest of my life. She is inactive anyway i never see her at church.

4 comments:

Abuelo Y Abuela said...

This is the best novel in the world and you want to pull out? No way! I love the 2 POV's and seeing "both sides to the story." You have a best seller going. Don't blow it now.

Elyse Wilson said...

YEAH BRANDON!!!!! I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE WORKIN HERE!

Jana said...

Yes Brandon we have to hear your side too! It's so much fun that way!

P. B.F. said...

POV? Come on! May I suggest slowing down and pontificating your thoughts. I am so confused!