Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Chapter 3 Brandon's POV

Chapter 3

I am going to be late for sunday school because i helped take down the sacrament. Oh well i guess its ok to be late every once in a while. So as im walking to sunday school i see Elyse and some other girl, wow she really does go to church every once in a while!!! wait she just went right past the sunday school classrooms. So i really don't want to go to sunday school by myself and i really want to have her come sit by me so i do the whole " sunday school is back that way" and she says "its full we are going to have our own, in the hall" so i look in the classroom and sure enough it is full. So i tell darrin my roommate that we should go with the girls so we go into the hall where they are and i see Elyse sitting down and her eyes kinda got big and so i asked if we could sit in on the lesson also. So Elyse kindly said yes and let me sit by her. She teaches a lesson on how the holy ghost feels like a "hot muffin" I look up at the clock and see that im late for Elders meeting and im the president so i tell them i have to go and we part ways. after elders is done i go out into the hall and look who is there, it Elyse i just go right back to talking to her because i loved the sunday school lesson so much. So we talk for a little bit then she invited me to game night i tell her that would be really fun. So then she gets my phone number and.....

Stay tuned for the next chapter :)

4 comments:

Jana said...

Come on Brandon you can do better than that! And I think I need to hear about this hot muffin stuff...I don't see how they correlate...Elyse will have to explain it to me.

P. B.F. said...

Okay, now POV is in the title. GH I h8 it when you 8 all ITK and everyone else is! Aargh... so is this just a LS or TRD? L8TR. Word.

Elyse Wilson said...

point of view

Abuelo Y Abuela said...

It is now June 8 and it's getting cold in Swaziland. We need the next chapter to warm us up a little and get some excitement into our missionary lives. Keep it G rated:)