Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Chapter Two: The day after (elyse's POV)

That temple trip was so much fun! I met an awesome guy, who seemed really interested, but then declined my movie... so who knows if he is or not. Today is Sunday. I will for sure see him at church so I better look my best. I am pretty sure it took me a lot longer to get ready today than it ever has in my entire life. But i look hot, so it is worth it!
I walk into church (kind of strutting) and there he is. I don't know what i should do. Should I say hi? That might be too forward... what am i thinking?? Hi being too forward? Oh well, I'll just let him see me first, because the ball is in his court. I basically asked him out last night! I didn't even want to watch a movie, i only said that to hang out with him longer and he said no! Nice one Elyse!! Oh goodness here he comes! Needless to say he walked right past me. He didn't say hi, He didn't even notice me. Well dangit.... I had fun yesterday, didn't he? He seemed like he did...Well Elyse, you are a strong woman who looks so good today and I am sure there are more guys out there who are willing to man up and ask you out. Who needs Brandon Wilson anyways. He wasn't interested anyways.

4 comments:

Abuelo Y Abuela said...

The Wilson Family Blog is the best place with the best stories and entertainment. We're hanging on the edge of our seats just anticipating the next chapter in both stories.

Elyse Wilson said...

Thanks mom for commenting! after all those comments on yours you would think this would be shark bait waiting for everyone to comment!! maybe people think we are worse procrastinators than we are!!!

Melinda said...

Oh Elyse,you're a keeper! I have kind of felt like "no one is going to be good enough for Brandon, he is my little bro!" but the more I get to know you the more I realize that I was wrong. You are just perfect and I can't wait to get to know you even more.

Jana said...

I've been gone for 2 days with no way to get to the computer or else I'd have been on here commenting earlier! I'm like Mom...keep it coming!